To register for the convention, select either "Individual" or "Family" registration (available 30 August, 2018). Below is a summary of the things you will get and be able to do when you register for the convention.
Registration for the convention entitles you to:
There are two types of registrations
- visit all the layouts scheduled for the convention
- attend the convention clinics
- access to the convention store
- access to vendor hall
- participation in the convention model contest
- The following items may be picked up at the registration desk located in the convention hotel at the time you arrive.
- Convention bag
- A convention badge (you will need this to gain admittance to the convention events and layouts).
- A commemorative convention pin.
- Tickets to all the optional events you have purchased
- Individual registration applies to a single person.
- Early - before 1 June 2019: $85
- After 1 June 2019: $100
- Family registration applies to your entire immediate family.
- Early - before 1 June 2019: $125
- After 1 June 2019: $145
- Daily registration: $35/day at the door only - you may purchase additional event tickets for events that occur on the day for which you register
Notice that early registration will include a discount of the regular price of the convention. Early registration will end on 1 June 2019.
Optional events include the following:
- Round-trip ride on the Willamette Shore Trolley to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner on Monday and Tuesday: $50 per person (seating limited to 35 persons per trip)
- Bus transportation to layouts: $30 per person per day
- BBQ: $50 per person
- Transportation to the BBQ:
- Included in the BBQ is a round-trip ride on a train pulled by the SP #4449 from the Oregon Rail Heritage Center to the BBQ at Oaks Park (Round-trip bus transportation between the hotel and the Center is included as well.)
- Upgrade the SP #4449 ride to a one-way cab ride (only 18 available): $250 per person
- Ice Cream Social: $5 per person
- Convention Banquet: $50 per person
- Dinner at Staver Locomotive: $30 per person
- Convention model car: $80 per car
- Optional additional convention book (advanced mailing): $30
The registration process:
To register, click here for an "Individual" registration
, or here for a "Family" registration
(available 30 August, 2018).
- To pay on-line, click the "Pay on-line" button on the registration confirmation page. Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- By using the "Invoice Me" button on the registration confirmation page, you will get an eMail with the invoice. Simply send in a check made payable to the "2019 NGRC". Please include a copy of the invoice, or at least the invoice number, to ensure your payment is properly accounted.